Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another Updates Post

Well, because of lack of an idea, this is going to be pretty basic. It is starting to look like the posts I put the least effort into thinking through get the most comments. It is kinda interesting actually. The post with the most comments is not even about anything. It is just a compilation of a few random thoughts. Although I do realize that, at 3 comments, it is a little early to start developing a pattern, you have to consider that I only have 4 confirmed readers of my posts. That particular post tops the others at a response from 2 people. Isn't that exciting?

Only 14 days until I move to Nashville. I will be starting classes at the Free Will Baptist Bible College on the 25th. I am incredibly excited.

An interesting character has arisen on Facebook recently. It seems somebody has started an account as the mascot of the college: FWBBC Flame! It's rather interesting because nobody really knows who it is. It seems like most of the students think it is another student playing a joke, but I am almost fully convinced that it is a staff member. I had posted on the wall that maybe we should consider staff members, and the mysterious flame replied on my wall that I made a good point. I guess this could be to throw me off the trail, but I doubt a student would think of that. Besides, all of the pranksters seem to have been accused already. Another clue is that the birthday for the account is August 1, 1942. That would be the year and month that the college was founded. I don't think a student pulling a prank would think of that either. So I will continue my quest for the identity of the Flame. In the meantime, I think this will be all for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment