Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Forgot...

Well, I completely forgot about the blog until about 5 seconds ago, so this should be interesting. I'm currently experimenting with Twitter. I've heard a lot of stuff about it and it seems to be an interesting idea, but I can't get it to work. It won't let me check my e-mail contacts to find people, and it won't let me upload a picture either...I keep getting "error" and "cannot display web page" messages. I guess that could be my Internet connection, though. For some reason it does slow down late at night, although I don't know why. I guess I will just have to try again later. If you're on twitter, just leave your URL and I'll try to get you added to my list of people to follow. Mine is https://twitter.com/cjones08.
I get to go have another shot tomorrow. It will be the second of a 3 shot series. The next one is in 5 more months.
I had to get up this morning to take my brother to the orthodontist only to get there and find out that my Mom was mistaken and his appointment is tomorrow. So I will get to go back to Southaven again. *sigh* That's at least the second time she's done that.

No comments:

Post a Comment