Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Leave Presents!

I started classes today. Out of the Monday-Wednesday-Friday classes I have, Psychology was probably my least favorite, but today was only introductions and such, so that may change. One of the requirements for my Old Testament Survey class is that I write a blog every week on a specific topic that the professor will give us. I'm kinda excited about that. Maybe that can count as a good reason for this blog. It has given me some practice with that sort of thing. I will be getting the link to the course blog up as soon as I get it, so make sure to check that out. There might be some interesting insights on the topic of the week sometime.

I think that's going to be it for tonight. If anybody that reads this hasn't posted a comment or something, go ahead and leave me a link to your blog so I can read it sometime. Buenos Noches!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm impressed! A blog entry requirement for Old Testament survey! I like it! Who is your teacher?

    I have been reading your blog for a few weeks, and I am really enjoying it! So, if I haven't commented before....well, I guess I have now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My OT Teacher is Ron Calloway. My sister has the same class with the same notes and requirements, though and she has John Murray as her teacher. I think they are taking that class over for Dr. Reed.

    ReplyDelete