Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bad Memory

So, before I start this post, I just think you should know that I am writing from the dorm of the FWBBC. We do have wireless internet (though it's not really that reliable) in the dorm. There are also some other changes. Both the dorms got flat screen TVs and cable, and they have completely re-done the Common Grounds (the campus coffee house). It's pretty sweet.

Okay, once again I forgot I was supposed to come up with random pointlessness (I had a good reason this time. This week's been crazy!) so you are going to learn how to tear a phone book in half! Somehow we got into that conversation today. I don't even know how.

Well, if you decided not to read the link, then youPopeye and Olive Oyl in the Fleischer Studios ...Image via Wikipedia should throw out your decision and go with mine. Because I'm not going to tell you when you could just click once and read somebody else's typing. Basically, it's not so much about strength as you might think. It's really all about technique. Now, obviously Olive Oil wouldn't be able to do it, but you don't have to be a Popeye either.

So don't be a wimp. Go impress your friends, and tear a phone book. If you can't, keep practicing. To be honest, I've only tried once, but I got it ripped halfway, and I'm pretty scrawny, so all of you body builders out there should have no problem.

PS - I just remembered that I had a list of random stuff I could do in this kind of situation. I made it just in case I forgot about this again. Guess what. I forgot about the list too. I need to work on that.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment