Monday, August 4, 2008

iStink

Well, for today's post (which I'm sure you're all dying to read) I'm going to explain to you how much I stink at Halo. Yes, I realize you don't care; I'm telling you anyway.

I went to Sam's house, and we hung out for a while. We didn't really do a whole lot. Ya know, normal boredom activities: hacky sack, TV, beating him at pool, eating, more TV, more hacky sack (which I stink at). Then he decided to play Halo. I had never played before, so when he asked if I wanted to play, I said "Yeah. Teach me how, and I'll play." Apparently, his idea of "Teaching me how" was to put me in a tiny arena with him, some rocks, a couple of bunkers, and some attack vehicles. Then he proceeded to kill me repeatedly, never letting me live long enough to learn the controls well. *sigh* I was sniped, machine gunned, lasered, missiled, and grenaded (and probably a few more things). Don't get me wrong. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I really stink. It's hard to learn to play against a seasoned pro. On the plus side, I did kill him 3 or 4 times. =)

[ Note from the Author: Yes, I am aware that many of the words used to describe his attacks are not actual words]

No comments:

Post a Comment