Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Want My 4 Hours Back!!!!

Seriously. I do. All new students were required to take the CAAP Test today. I guess to determine where we are all at, maybe. The proctor basically just told us that the score didn't matter at all. They give the test again before you graduate to see how much you've learned. The problem was basically that, because he told us it was a pointless test, it was treated like a pointless test by almost everybody. During the last section of the test, he told us that when we finished, we could leave, so about 80% of the students just filled in circles and left. I don't understand why it was required, personally. I think they probably could've just used the ACT scores, but I don't make the decisions. :)

I am so behind on the blogs I read that it's ridiculous. The Internet in the dorm is not all that reliable, and I can't always connect, so I can't just read blogs all the time. However, intermittent Internet connectivity is better than none at all. I did enjoy my classes today. I only have two on Thursday. Freshman Orientation and Speech. Both classes should be fairly easy, but the Speech class is fun.

2 comments:

  1. Try Google Reader combined with Google Gears. You can download all new posts while you have a connection and read them, even while the connection is down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool. I will have to check that out. Thanks Luke!

    ReplyDelete