Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Feedback...The Good Kind

I seem to have my best writing inspirations while doing the most unrelated things - like mowing. I guess doing a chore that doesn't really require much thought leaves room for my mind to wander, and thus we come to inspiration. My problem is that I never can remember what I was thinking later when I actually try to write it. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm thinking about more than one thing at a time, or maybe it's just my bad memory. Whatever it is, it is rather frustrating. I had thought of a really good topic for today's blog while running errands all over town today, and now I don't remember it. I started typing this in the hopes that at some point, it would come back to me, but that doesn't seem likely at the moment.

So, I need feedback. Not the kind you get when you get the microphone too close to the amp, either. My Dad does not see the benefits of posting a blog. He thinks my time would be better used doing something else. Now, I might add that I am posting in my free time. I need somebody to give an awesome sermon on the virtues of blogging and then let me know about it. So pull out all the stops and get to thinking because there have to be a lot of benefits to blogging. I figure, you know, I don't really write about anything that's all that important, but at the very least, it's experience, and I'm learning. But like I said, drop me a comment with a few pluses, or feel free to write a full blog about it. Just make sure to let me know! Gracias!

No comments:

Post a Comment