Saturday, August 2, 2008

Yikes

I don't even know what to say today. I was mowing all day with temperatures over 100 degrees. In fact, the heat index here was 116 this afternoon! So, I am completely exhausted. I got to hang out with Sam some today, and I talked to Rebekah for a while. It seems like the mission trip went really well. Nobody got deathly ill while they were there, and they all definitely enjoyed it. I wish I could've gone with them, but alas, it was not meant to be. :(

I went to FWBBC to sign up for my classes yesterday. I ended up with 16 credit hours for my first semester, so that'll be pretty crazy. I also have to find a job, and I might sing in the choir or play basketball. I don't really know yet. It's looking like I'm going to be pretty busy even without all of the extra-curriculars. My class schedule is as follows:

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday:

U.S. History
Old Testament Survey: Law and History
General Psychology

Tuesday
Microcomputer Applications
Freshman Orientation
Fundamentals of Speech

Thursday
Freshman Orientation
Fundamentals of Speech

And I will have chapel every day, Christian Service, and a guitar class thrown in there somewhere. It's gonna be great. 19 Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment