Saturday, August 23, 2008

Germ b Gone

I just read an interesting post by a friend of mine about how to get germs off your hands. It seems his theory it that if you can't wash the germs off, then you should just lick your hands. If the germs come off on your tongue then your problem is solved. No more germy hands! If they don't come off, then why would you worry about having germs on your hands? They aren't spreading anyway!

Just to clarify, I am aware of the fact that licking your hands is not the best way to keep them clean, and I am sure the original writer is too. I just thought it was kinda funny.

2 comments:

  1. Link?

    You do know that great bloggers link a lot, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I don't think I've ever been told that directly, but I kinda suspected it. I just wrote this because I was bored at the time. As far as a link to that particular post, he posted it on facebook, so I don't think you would be able to see it anyway. If you want, though, I can link to it, or copy and paste the original in.

    ReplyDelete