Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Compilation of Randomosity

Mrs. Neva made fun of me for knowing "a lot of nothing". :'(
The Grove is awesome, but the youth group makes it better!
Cody and I wanted to go bowling but it seems we were out-voted. Maybe next time...
<- A really really funny piece of flair from Facebook!
The Phantom of the Opera was rather interesting. I will have to see the old version.
Only 9 more days until I move!
I uploaded a few new pictures to Facebook, so if you were just dying to know what I look like, they are there. I might actually put on on my blog in the near future. I guess we'll just have to see about that.
I am completely jealous of Team Honduras. We all knew I wanted to go, but their presentation Sunday night was almost depressing because of the fact that I wish I could have been there with them. They climbed the most massive tree in the history of ever (exaggeration) and if you didn't know, I will and do climb anything and everything.
I guess that's enough random thoughts for tonight.
....The End

No comments:

Post a Comment