Monday, July 21, 2008

Ummmm.....Cheese

Hmm.....what to post about today.....I really have no idea.
...
...
...
...
...
The health department in Olive Branch only gives shots on Tuesday and Wednesday, so I will have to go back again and get my shot, and then go to the doctor's office for the FOURTH time to get my college medical papers signed by the doctor.
...
...
...
...
Does anybody even read this? If you've actually read one or more of these posts and you know it clap your hands!
...
...
That was random.
...
...
...
Seriously, nothing interesting happened today. I got up at 7, went to the health department, then the doctor, then Chick-Fil-A for breakfast, then Kroger, then I came home and did nothing for most of the day. I mowed part of the yard this evening, went to Kroger again, and here I am again - doing nothing.
...
...
Why do we say "Flossing your teeth" when, technically, you're flossing in between your teeth?
...
...
...
Well, for the sake of not forcing you to read any more of my random thoughts, I'm gonna post this and find something else to do.


PS - If you decide to clap, please do so in a comment so that I actually know you clapped =)

3 comments:

  1. Uh, clap. (lights turn off)

    Hey, is this thing on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Somebody actually read it...shocking, and quite exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't clap. I snap.

    Snapping not clapping is the solution to the worlds problems as you probably already don't know.

    ReplyDelete