Friday, July 25, 2008

Sincerest Apologies....Not


Ok, so I didn't post yesterday. Sorry about that. I watched a movie instead. I didn't really have anything to write about anyway, and I still don't have any reason to believe there's actually anybody reading this. So, to make up for not posting yesterday, I'll actually post 2 paragraphs (notice I didn't say 2 blog posts) today.

My youth group left this morning for Honduras. For those of you who are geographically challenged, that's in Cental America. They had to leave the church at 3:00 this morning to make it to the airport for their flight at 6:00. Please continue to pray for them as they minister to the people there. Honduras is one of the poorest nations in Central America, and they will be working in a dump...literally. Pray that they all rest well, because I'm sure they're tired from their flight, and grumpiness is not the best way to show Christ's love. Pray that noone will get sick from the unusual foods and the water. Pray that they will reach somebody with the Gospel message! That is what it's all about, isn't it?
Team Honduras
Mary and Scott King (sponsors)
Nathan Gedeon
Rebekah Gedeon
Sam Temple
Jessica Barnett

No comments:

Post a Comment