Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm Thinking of Something....

So as a younger teen that graduated early and can't seem to find a job for the life of me *gritting teeth*, I tend to spend a lot of my free time online, much to the dismay of my parents. More recently, even sites like Facebook and Myspace are running out of new content to keep myself occupied with. Now, I'm not saying that there's nothing there, but moreso that I'm very picky with the things that occupy my time, I guess.


So as I was scanning over my Facebook profile today I found a game that I played there with a few of my friends. The game was called "Thinking of Something", and the point was obviously to simply guess what the host of the game was thinking. It's a pretty simple concept that's been played in various incarnations over the years, such as "Twenty Questions". Now I always enjoyed things like this because I'm fairly decent as long as I'm given something to work with. As for my friends, it seems, it was fun for a while, but apparently after a few games, when we got to one they couldn't figure out, it got old. I personally think they could've gotten it. They were actually very close to the answer when they quit, but the fact is they did quit *deep sigh*.


So, all of that to say that because my friends are quitters (I love you guys!!!), the game was never finished. Now I was proud of this object that I thought of because it was not expected (obviously). So I am posting it here so that all of my *counting*....zero readers can attempt to finish the game so that I can start another



I'm thinking of something...expensive
Make a guess!



Thomas Holloway asked, "Is it... a necklace?


Turns out, nope.



Jacqueline Jones asked, "Is it... a car?


Turns out, you're getting warmer!



Here's a hint: it is mechanical



Sam Temple asked, "Is it... the car on that car game were you buy ur car and stuff?


Turns out, nope.



Sam Temple asked, "Is it... ok a donut?


Turns out, nope.



Here's a hint: a DONUT?!?!?!!!



Sam Temple asked, "Is it... plane?


Turns out, nope.



Sam Temple asked, "Is it... a phone?


Turns out, nope.



Here's a hint: It is very durable



Sam Temple asked, "Is it... submarine?


Turns out, nope.



Here's a hint: It has cameras



Here's a hint: it rolls



Sam Temple asked, "Is it... a hitachi robot?


Turns out, nope.



Here's a hint: It's not a robot, but it does have robotic arms



Sam Temple asked, "Is it... a satillite?


Turns out, you're getting warmer!



Sam Temple asked, "Is it... that thing that they ride on the moon?


Turns out, nope.



Sam Temple asked, "Is it... is it somthin in outerspace?


Turns out, nope!


Here's a hint: it recently took a picture of "bigfoot"



PS - Obviously since I have no readers, I am hoping to acquire a few by inviting you to join this game....plus, let's be logical, if you're reading this, then I have succeded in luring in at least one! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment