Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Need's a Haircut!

So I've recently become a fan of a guy named Josh Wilson. The first time I heard him was when they played "3 Minute Song" on our local Christain radio station, K LOVE. I really enjoyed the song, because I've always had trouble expressing what I'm trying to say in ways that other people will understand, and it's infinitely more difficult to explain how much God means to me when He is so awesome that He just can't be described. So anyway, I decided to look into this guy just because I typically check out an artist before I spend my hard earned money on their music. Of course, I checked myspace, just because you can usually find music there, and I actually liked his other stuff too. It's a little different than my other music, but hey, variety is good, right? Then I checked YouTube because music videos are always fun, and sometimes you can find different stuff from different sources. What I found on YouTube was actually what convinced me to buy the cd. See, I found this version of "Amazing Grace", and I personally think it's pretty awesome. I play the guitar a little, but the loops and stuff along with the actual playing is just cool. So I showed it to my parents because I'm always trying to prove to them that the music I listen to is not bad just because it has a little rythm. My Mom's response - "He need's a haircut". I guess some people are just hard to please!

No comments:

Post a Comment