Friday, September 5, 2008

Silence and Name Change

Interesting day...I got less than five hours of sleep, and strangely enough, I am not really tired. I don't have anything to do for the afternoon, but tonight is the block party. That will be fun.

Jacqueline was telling Thomas (her boyfriend) that he talks all the time, so he decided to stop communicating for the day. Then when he told me, I said I would be silent with him. As it turns out, he was actually not allowed to write or text either, but I only vowed silence, so I am still being quiet.

Isn't it great how people associate new people with other people? I am thinking of just changing my name to "Jacqueline's brother," or maybe "That sixteen year old." What do you think? Isn't name changing rather expensive? I'm broke...so maybe I'll just keep Caleb.

No comments:

Post a Comment