Thursday, September 4, 2008

Events of Late

Well, sadly enough, it seems that I haven't really been posting very regularly lately. This is because for some reason when I moved away to college, I got a LOT busier. It seems that the schedule of reading over a dozen blogs and news sites and posting my own daily is a little much when added to 16 hours of coursework. I think I might try posting in the afternoon like I am today instead of at night, but I'm not really sure how well that will go either. I guess if it comes down to it, I might just have to switch to posting every couple days or once a week or something.

College is pretty exciting. I am really enjoying it. I am incredibly tired, but I love it! I'm struggling a little bit with remembering everybody's names, but I will learn them eventually. I was telling a guy named James today that people keep saying "Hi Caleb" and I say "Hi" back and then walk away wondering who in the world I just talked to and why they know my name.

I am in the Free Will Baptist College Choir! The tour schedule looks like it's still pretty open, so if you want us to visit our church you should fill out a request form. The choir is going to be really really good this year. There are more guys than there usually are, and we have a good bass section, so we are going to get to do some harder songs. We have only had two classes, and already it sounds amazing. I can't wait!

I did get to test out of the computer class that I had. I actually missed the test when it was scheduled, but the professor let me re-take it, and I passed. That was exciting. It's one less $90 book to buy. Speaking of which, I just remembered that I was supposed to go to the administration office to get that dropped from my schedule so I don't have to pay for it, so I guess this is it for today. I'm off to get that done before the office closes! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment