Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pulling Hair By The Handfulls

Oh my goodness. I have been sooooo busy lately. I haven't really posted anything worth reading in forever. I have 17 credit hours of classes, and I'm working 10-15 hours a week, so I'm really busy. I am so behind in my reading it's insane. There's just so much!!! I also haven't practiced my guitar since my lesson Thursday which is not necessarily good, but I will have some time to get caught up with that before my next lesson. It's pretty cool how much this place causes you to think though. I've developed some interesting theories about a few things. I might have to tell you about one in a later post.
I was in a wedding this weekend, so I was running pretty much non-stop from the time I woke up Friday until classes were over Monday. It was worth it, though. I enjoyed the wedding and it was fun to get to spend time with one of my favorite families in the world. To all those crazy Gedeons out there, I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm.... Crazy Gedeons? You are not referring to one particularly crazy Gedeon, are you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no...that would be favoritism...I think you're all crazy
    what exactly did you mean by that, anyway?

    ReplyDelete