Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fun Day

I awoke this morning to a phone call from Jon-marc. I was supposed to go shopping with him this morning, but I completely forgot. So I got ready and went to the mall to meet him and he wasn't there yet, so I waited. Then after a little while he called me to tell me that he was on the side of the road changing a flat tire. He said he didn't need help, so I thought I'd go to Chick Fil A to get some breakfast since I had ran out without eating. I put Chick Fil A in the GPS and told it to go to the nearest one. It was a few miles away, but I was hungry and I had plenty of time, so I went for it. I drove for about 10 or 15 minutes, and got to the address, but there was no Chick Fil A in sight. Being utterly devastated, I headed back to the mall. About halfway there, I got another phone call to tell me that he had changed the tire, and driven to a gas station to wash his hands, only to discover that his spare was leaking.
Since he was going to have to go buy a new tire, he told me not to wait on him, so I just went back to the college. I was here about 20 minutes and he called and said he was ready to meet me at the mall again, so I left. We shopped and I completely depleted what little money I had left in the bank, but all in all, it was a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment