Monday, September 15, 2008

8 Minutes Late

Well, this is going to be my Sunday post even though it's technically Monday. If you have a problem with it then you can just let me know...and then get over it...because by then it will be too late. =)
The FWBBC Choir is singing a song in Latin for "Christmas on Richland." It's rather interesting singing in a language that you neither speak or understand. I will note, however, that it is challenging and I do love a good challenge. The song is "Gloria" by John Rutter. The song is on YouTube if you are curious, but it's in three pieces: The First, Second, and Third Movements. If you get a chance, you should listen to them. They are very interesting. I enjoy singing them even if I don't know everything I'm saying. One of the students is supposed to be bringing the translation tomorrow, so that will be interesting.

Random of the week...umm....I can't think of anything at the moment as I am near braindead, so I am going to go to sleep, and maybe I'll think of something by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment