Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ketchup

Well, like I said yesterday, I'm really really sorry about not posting in a while. I've been pretty busy with classes and whatnot. So Sunday's random fact that I forgot to post is that your ears never srop growing. Even when the rest of your body reaches full size, your ears keep on keepin on. I guess that's why older people tend to have big ears. It's amazing how well that fits in with the aging process. As you get older and your hearing grows dim, your ears are still getting bigger to catch more sound and make it easier to hear.

As you probably already know, it is September 11th, so don't forget to pray for our troops around the world, and remember the families of all of those people who lost their lives during the terrorist attacks of 9/11. Also, I think it's a great opportunity to say thank you to all of our police officers and fire fighters that work so hard to make this country safer to live in.

I would also like to say Happy Birthday to Jon-marc. He is turning 19! It's pretty crazy. He also happens to be getting married later this month. So congratulations!

Well, I have a job interview in just a few minutes so this will be all for today. You should leave a comment, so I will have a reason to come back and post again....just saying...

PS - The title is "Catch Up"....just in case you didn't catch that....

1 comment:

  1. That is weird. I posted on ketchup on JM's b-day too. It looks like I was about three hours behind you, but just got around to reading your post the next day.

    So what is it about Jon-Marc that got us both thinking about ketchup? Jon-Marc any ideas?

    ReplyDelete